CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 9/12


I am a little late with this today, but better late then never. My hubby and I were both not feeling well yesterday, him more so then me, but I didn't get a menu plan done nor grocery shopping on Sunday like I normally do. I did pull one together. I won't have much of a grocery shopping list, as I am mainly using what I already have. I have a couple of "Carry Overs" from last week and a new recipe on Tuesday Dinner that we are going to try.

Here is our menu plan for the week(the blue highlighted words are clickable links to the recipes):

Weekly Menu Plan 9/11-9/17

For more menu plan ideas and recipes visit Menu Plan Monday at:
Organizing Junkie

Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...