CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Simple Womans Daybook




Outside my window:
The sun is shining beautifully! A very nice cool morning with temps in mid 50's! LOVE IT!

I am thinking: About all those being affected by the fires in Texas and flooding in other parts of the country. Praying they can recover!

I am thankful: Menu planning and a well stocked fridge and pantry.

From the learning rooms: We are started our school year yesterday. Our 2011-2012 Curriculum

In the Kitchen: Nothing much today. Dinner at church today. Our menu plan for 9/4-9/10.

I am wearing: My PJ's still. Blue Shorts and a white tank top.

I am creating: Still working on Lesson Plans, Chore Charts and Routine Chart. We started our school year yesterday, but I had some things come up over the wekend and didn't get everything completed.

I am going: Tonight is the first night of AWANA for the year. We are heading to church around 4pm to help with Dinner and for the boys to attend AWANA.

I am wondering: When I will be able to go shopping for some jeans for all my boys. I know we will have to take “Daddy” with as jean shopping for the boys is getting difficult for me.

I am Reading: Lots of great Library Books and books that I am going to be reviewing. (see the right sidebar for Reading Chair book list) I am currently reading Never Far from Home by Mary Ellis

I am hoping: My 9yr old will be able to have a change of attitude life in general. He has been really crabby for sometime now.

I am looking forward to: The start of our new activities in this new school year. AWANA, Family Fun activities, and hoping to join the Y very soon!

I am hearing: The TV on behind me and quietness throughout the house. About to wake the boys!

Around the house: I really don't have a lot going on around the house. I did a very good organizing and decluttering recently, so just daily clean up.

I am pondering: Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me. I sometimes forget that I don't have to “do it all” on my own. I can lean on Christ and he will give me strength.

One of my favorite things: Living in the Chicagoland area!! I was born and raised in the City of Chicago. I now live in a small suburb very close to the city limits. The City of Chicago is an amazing place and there is always something to do!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Today is the first night of AWANA for the year, so heading to church later. Working on Lesson Plans and more things for our homeschool stuff, Family Party on Saturday, the beginning of Sunday church activities after a summer hiatus. A visit to a library or 2, and some outdoor play time for the boys.

Here is a picture to share:
My Reading and Relaxing Area in Front Room


Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Lisa notes... said... Best Blogger Tips

I keep thinking about the wildfires in Texas too, especially since we’ve actually gotten lots of rain from Lee in the past several days where I live in Alabama.

I have two daughters so never had to do jeans shopping with sons. :-) I imagine that would get more challenging as the years go by. Ha. I took my daughter clothes shopping yesterday but it was fun since I could try on things with her.

Thanks for sharing your daybook!

Dawn said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi! Stopping by from SWD. Greatly enjoyed your post. I have two boys as well...and live in IL too! (Not by Chicago tho.) I am now following you. Blessings!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...