CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 9


I am THANKFUL for living near/in the GREAT city of Chicago!!

I was born and raised in Chicago and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this city! The City of Chicago itself is so beautiful and has lots of fun things to do and lots of FREE activities to do! I have lots of fond memories of doing things and going places with my parents in this great city, now I am making memories with my boys. The Chicago "Metro" Area is also wonderful and full of fun things to do. I may not live near mountains, the ocean, or have a "great view" out my window, but I am very THANKFUL for the Skyline view of Chicago and all the wonderful things that it has to offer!

I am THANKFUL that I live near/in such the Wonderful city of Chicago! 

Check out the 30 Days of Thanks at:

                                                       The Life of an Ordinary Hausfrau


Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Conny said... Best Blogger Tips

Chicago fascinates me. I've only ever been in the airport on a layover - but my husband has been there for conferences. I want to see your city and experience what you are talking about!! Some day ...
PS thanks so much for participating in 30 Days of Thanks!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...