CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 12



I am THANKFUL for my husbands job!!He has been at his current place of employment since June 1st, 2011 and things are going well!

I am THANKFUL for this job because the hours are AWESOME for him and for the family.   He works Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm, only 30 minutes from our place and he gets Federal and State Holidays off of work. My husband has worked a few jobs since we got married and the hours were always flexible and at different shifts, so it made for "chaos" or much planning ahead. My husband is not a morning person and most of his jobs required him starting at 5am or earlier and that really made for a long day for him. The hours of his current job are wonderful for him and for the boys and I. We are a one car family, so when he was working so early it made it difficult to be able to have the car for the day if we needed/wanted. The new hours allow the boys and I to get up and drive him to work and have the car for the day for Drs. appointments or Field Trips, etc. We pick hubby back up at 5pm when he gets off.

Above all that is listed above, I am THANKFUL that hubby has a job! My hubby had 2 runs of being unemployed in a 12 month period. He was unemployed from June 30th, 2010-Oct 11th, 2010. His second run of unemployment was from March 13th, 2011-May 31st 2011. I am very grateful that his umemployment runs were short and that he is now employed. I pray daily for those who are unemployed because I can understand their situation.

I am THANKFUL for DH's employment and that he works hard to provide for our family!

Check out 30 Days of THANKS at:

The Life of an Ordinary Hausfrau



Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Conny said... Best Blogger Tips

that's great he has a job he loves & fits in with the family. my husband will be job-seeking come January ... and I'm a little nervous in this economy - but we KNOW we need to resign the job he is currently in as it is not going well at all :( I am trusting God to show us a GREAT new job for our family's needs ...

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...