CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 8



I am THANKFUL for my Parents!

My parents are loving and caring and raised us well. They instilled good morals and values in me and endured many of my "hyperness" and "bad behavior" issues. My parents are very loving and caring grandparents to all 8 of their grandchildren. They make sure their grandchildren are "taken care of" and are very willing to babysit or "borrow" a kid or 2. My parents have been married 40 yrs and they were only 20(my dad) and 15(my mom) when they married. They married young, so therefore are still "young" themselves. My dad does have some health issues, but he is a "go go go" person and he doesn't seem like he has health issues!

I am THANKFUL for my parents!

Check out the 30 Days of Thanks at:

The Life of an Ordinary Hausfrau



Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...