CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 5


I am THANKFUL for my second son, Nathan!! Nathan is "unique" in a special way, but I am ooohhhh so very THANKFUL for his uniqueness.

Nathan is 8yrs old and so loving and wonderful. Nathan has a Vision Issue which hinders him in many ways, especially with behavior and homeschool stuff. Nathan is my "Mr. Friendly". He loves talking to people and making friends. He loves playing Wii, computer games, outdoor playtime and #1 on his list is Swimming!! He is such a "fish in water" when he is in a pool! I have that "mommy instinct" when it comes to Nathan and I understand him. Nathan needs "extra patience" from others and I am able to do that! I am so very proud of him for all that he has accomplished and is becoming!!

Nathan is such a WONDERFUL boy and I am very THANKFUL for him!


Nathan - how to create a free slideshow

Check out 30 Days of Thanks at:

The Life of an Ordinary Hausfrau



Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...