CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1


WOW, it is really November already??!!?? Where did 2011 go? I really do enjoy the last 2 months of the year as it is "Holiday Time" and there is so much to do and see! It is a busy time of the year, but a different kind of busy then everyday life busy and a good busy!

November is the month where we celebrate Thanksgiving here in the US! I think even though we set aside one day of the year to express our "Thankfulness" it is something that should really be practiced every day! This month I am going to participate in "30 Days of Thankfulness" and each day blog about a different thing I am Thankful For!

The #1 thing I am "Thankful" for is that I have a personal relationship with God and that he loves me despite my flaws and weaknesses. I am THANKFUL that he can give me a "pick me up" when I am down and that he LOVE is unconditional!! A song that I LOVE and call it my "life song" is"



I am very THANKFUL that God is always in control of aspect of my life even when my stubborness is trying to rule!! God is GOOD!

Are you a blogger and want to participate in blogging about your 30 days of THANKS visit:

The Life of an Ordinary Hausfrau


Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Conny said... Best Blogger Tips

THANK YOU so much for joining in on the thanks, Kendra!!!! :) I'm looking forward to sharing SO MUCH to be thankful for in the next 30 days - and getting to know each other. On top of my list is definitely MY PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP with Jesus as well. That's thing I am MOST thankful for, for sure!!!! :)

Conny said... Best Blogger Tips

PS Had to say too that I used to be a big Twila Paris fan ... haven't heard one of her songs in a long time. Thanks for the reminder. AND lastly, LOVE your blog header!!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...