CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Simple Womans Daybook




Outside my window... It is cold and rainy. I think Spring doesn't realize it should be here in Chicago. LOL! We are expecting snow on Friday and it will be cold weekend. 

I am thinking... about nicer and warmer weather. I really enjoy spring and summer. We love getting out to parks and doing outdoor stuff! 

I am thankful for... a hubby who likes to cook dinner. I had a Taste Test today and I left him with 2 rolls of Ground Turkey. I said "figure something to do with these" I came home at 5pm and he had made up a batch of Chili. Perfect thing for a cold and rainy day!

I am wearing... Leggings and a hooded shirt. Almost time for bed though. 

I am remembering... 2yrs ago today was the day I broke my right wrist. I still have some issues with that hand, but I am 95% good with it!

I am creating...  Curriculum Needs and Wants list. I will be purchasing some stuff when we get our Tax Refund.

I am going... to relax in my Reading Chair and Ottoman! Time for a good book!

I am reading.... lots of great library books(see right sidebar). I am right now reading 
Tending Roses Lisa Wingate and it is a good book so far!

I am hoping...
 that our tax refund will be deposited this week as we could really use it for some bills.

On my mind...
 Nothing much! 

From the learning rooms...
 Doing our regular studies this week!

Noticing that...  Winter doesn't want to leave. It seems like 1/3 of the country is being hit with blizzards and winter weather. 

Pondering these words...
 
Proverbs 16:3
Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established.

I know that my plans are not always God's plan. By committing "my plans" to the Lord he will work out every detail much better then I can. 

From the kitchen...  Nothing much! I didn't even do a menu plan this week. Been a crazy busy week.

Around the house... Hoping to get some things organized and decluttered over the next week. 

One of my favorite things~  My Library Card!! It really allows me to enjoy my favorite hobby of all time, READING, for FREE. I can also borrow DVD's, music and more! Our family visited 5 libraries over a 3 day period this weekend because it was cold and rainy and libraries are a great place to "hang out". 


A few plans for the rest of the week:  
Day 3 of a 3 Day taste test tomorrow. Mid-week activities at church after the Taste Test. Thursday and Friday, no where special. Saturday is AWANA games and Nathan is participating for the Sparks level! 

A picture to share:

Photobucket

Are you a blogger? Go on over to the  Simple Woman's Daybook and join the blogging and read what others are doing!





Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...