CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Best $7 I EVER spent!!!

I was a little sad earlier this evening, when I discovered something of mine has a "boo-boo".  My hamper that I have had for 20yrs and is still going strong and sturdy, has a small "crack" on the lid.

I purchased this hamper back in '91 when I was working at Venture Store(it was like a Target or Wal-Mart) It is a Rubbermaid hamper and I only paid $7 for it! It has survived many moves and has been my own hamper for 20yrs! I was folding laundry tonight and noticed a crack on the lid and was pretty shocked!




It is still usable and I hope that the lid doesn't continue to break! I will continue to use it until the main part of the hamper breaks, but that is still going strong! I have purchased other Rubbermaid hampers since this one and those are still holding up and we are still using those, but this one has lasted 20yrs and is like a "part of the family".  LOL!! LOL!!  It is not often that a "plastic" product holds up this long and I am so glad that it has! This has been the best $7 I have EVER spent!!!


Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...