CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 3/9



Outside my window...  We are getting some "spring" showers today. Going to be rainy and gloomy. 

I am thinking...  how "interesting" raising boys is. They are hyper, yet fun!! 

I am thankful for...
 awesome resources that I find. It sure makes things run smoothly

I am wearing... light blue PJ's pants, a PJ shirt and slipper socks. 

I am remembering...  7 Kids die in PA Housefire  This just happened today. I don't know this family, but this is a huge tragedy. I pray God will comfort this family!

I am creating... I have some projects in mind, just have to get on the ball and get them accomplished.

I am going... to church for Mid-Week Activities.

I am reading.... lots of great library books(see right sidebar). I love reading blogs also. Just picked up a series of books by Lisa Wingate from the library. 

I am hoping...
 that our tax refund will be deposited in the next week or so.

On my mind...
 budgeting our tax refund in my mind and going over needs and a few "wants". 

From the learning rooms...
 Doing our regular studies this week!

Noticing that...
  Produce Prices are coming down

Pondering these words...
 
Proverbs 16:3
Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established.

I know that my plans are not always God's plan. By committing "my plans" to the Lord he will work out every detail much better then I can. 

From the kitchen...  Here is our Menu Plan for 3/6-3/12

Around the house... Nothing much going on. We will be gone much of the day today. 


One of my favorite things~  StumbleUpon   I have been using StumbleUpon for about 2 1/2 yrs and I love it!! It is a neat way to find sites according to your interests, just with a click of a button. For those not familiar with StumbleUpon check out this StumbleUpon Tutorial. Things I like about StumbleUpon: Social Networking, Bookmark Manager, discovering new and cool sites. 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Today we have Mid-Week Activities at church. We are stopping at a local library on our way to church. We don't have many plans for the remainder of the week. 

A picture to share:




Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...