CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Simple Womans Daybook



Outside my window...  The sun is shining beautifully. Although, it is one of those days where "don't let the sun fool you". It is cold out there! 

I am thinking...  about a Supreme Court Decision that came down today. Supreme Court sides with Anti-Gay Funeral Protests  This is very frustrating! I think that our servicemen and women should come before the 1st Amendment. I know that will never happen, but I think it should. 

I am thankful for...
 the blessings stowed upon us and so we in turn can bless others. 

I am wearing... Blue Jeans, a long sleeve "t-shirt", and gym shoes. Have to run a couple of errands today. 

I am remembering...  Dr. Seuss today! Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!

I am creating... Nothing! I don't have any creative juices flowing right now. LOL

I am going... downtown with a friend today and then to church for Mid-week activities.

I am reading.... lots of great library books(see right sidebar). I love reading blogs also.

I am hoping...
 that all will go well for my friend today at her appointment. It would be financially beneficial to her.

On my mind...
 budgeting our tax refund in my mind and going over needs and a few "wants". 

From the learning rooms...
 Doing our regular studies this week!

Noticing that...
  my boys have matured and done some amazing things this year! 

Pondering these words...
 
Proverbs 16:3
Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established.

I know that my plans are not always God's plan. By committing "my plans" to the Lord he will work out every detail much better then I can. 

From the kitchen...  Here is our Menu Plan for 2/27-3/6

Around the house... Nothing much going on. We will be gone much of the day today. 


One of my favorite things~   I really love books and I really enjoy socializing with other book lovers. Here is a post a wrote about Social Networking for BookLovers. I really enjoy these sites as they are help me with my book choices in the genres I enjoy!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Today I am going downtown with a friend. We have Mid Week Activities at church today. Thursday all 3 of my boys have Eye Dr. Appts at the Illinois Eye Institute at 9am. We are visiting my parents who live only blocks from IL Eye. My dad is taking Danny to Superior Nut and Candy. He couldn't enjoy the candy a couple weeks ago when his brothers went, so he gets his turn now! No plans for Friday and Saturday morning I have to take my 7yr old to church for Spark O Rama practice. No plans for the afternoon yet!


A picture to share:

My Reading Area


Are you a blogger? Go on over to the  Simple Woman's Daybook and join the blogging and read what others are doing!





Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...