CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Simple Womans Daybook 2/8/11

 


 
Outside my window...
  Lots and lots of snow on the ground, street is very slushy. The sun is finally shining after about a week with no sun!

I am thinking... about how much I am looking forward to my afternoon out for Library Day


I am thankful for...
 the blessings of extra funds coming in the week so we can  pay a couple of monthly bills. 

I am wearing... Grey Jogging pants and a Purple Shirt.  (house clothes)

I am remembering...
  today is the 1 month anniversary of blogging on here.

I am creating...
 Nothing! I don't have any creative juices flowing right now. LOL

I am going...
 to the Library and to run some errands this afternoon when DH gets home from work.

I am reading...
. blogs and newspapers. I will be changing my sidebar reading list this afternoon after I come back from the library.

I am hoping...
 that my husband gets a call that his check is ready today. It was supposed to be ready on the 3rd.

On my mind...
 not much. Just want to reorganize some things in my life.

From the learning rooms...
 Doing our regular studies this week!

Noticing that...
 I haven't been experiencing SAD(Seasonal Affective Disorder) as much as I normally do in January and February. So very glad for that.

Pondering these words...
 Philippians 2:4  Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others

From the kitchen...  Here is our Menu Plan for 2/6-2/12

Around the house...
 We are trying to get our house reorganized and decluttered. We have done most rooms, just have toy room and boy's bedroom to finish. 1 room a day is the best way for us.

One of my favorite things~   
 Spring Pad.  I wrote about it a couple weeks ago and since then found a couple new uses for it! I used it and created grocery lists with it this week and used the Android app for Spring Pad to be able to view the lists via my phone. I was able to check off items as I put them in my cart. I am creating a book list of books that I want to check out at the library today in SpringPad and will view the list on my phone while getting books! SpringPad is so versatile and very helpful!

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Today is Library Day. Tomorrow we have AWANA and Mid week church activities. Thursday my 6yr old Daniel is having his tonsils and adenoids taken out. Because of that we won't have much planned for a few days after Thursday.


A picture to share:




A slideshow of a few of the many pictures taken during the Chicago Blizzard last week.

Are you a blogger? Go on over to the  Simple Woman's Daybook and join the blogging and read what others are doing!



Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Eileen Marie Miller said... Best Blogger Tips

Boy, I thought we had a lot of snow! I think I occasionally experience SAD too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...