CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


Woohoo! After 3 weeks of having the Tilipia on the menu, we did cook and serve it last week. My boys love fish, but this past week they especially loved it. We pretty much stuck to the schedule last week, something we hadn't done in a while. I will be doing our weekly shopping tomorrow, as that is when my hubby's work schedule will allow me the time to do so. I don't have much to buy this week as we have stuff in our freezer already. I do need to make a Sam's Club run this week though.

Here is our menu plan for this week:
(The words on the document in blue are clickable recipe links)


Weekly Menu Plan 2/27-3/5




For more great recipes and menu plans visit: Organizing Junkie



Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...