CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 2: 2012 Gratitude Challenge

Day 2: 

 I am THANKFUL for a Food Saver and Chest Freezer! I received the Food Saver for a Christmas Present from my parents last Christmas and I purchased the 7cu Ft. Chest Freezer in March of this year with a check I received from the State of IL for "Found Money"!

 We have a standard size freezer on our Fridge and it was getting difficult to stock up on sales and more. We barely have room for our weekly groceries, much less any stock up items. I have been LOVING the savings that the Freezer and Food Saver have achieved for us. I am able to purchase larger quanities of meat on sale, break it down into meal sized portions and use the Food Saver to package it up! I am also able to do some "Freezer Meal" cooking. I now have PLENTY of room for making French Toast, Pancakes, Waffles, make ahead lunches and more!

 I am VERY THANKFUL that the Chest Freezer and Food Saver have been a money saver and a time saver!

Our Chest Freezer

Food Saver Christmas Gift

Food Saver Accessories I purchased

Sealing up some Chicken

Come check out more posts and comments from the 2012 Gratitude Challenge at My Learning Garden.


Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...