CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Works for Me Wednesday




Ever had a document that you would love to share on your blog or via email and have found it difficult to share? I found the best solution a couple years ago: Scribd- a document sharing website and social networking site. I discovered Scribd while searching online for some Homeschool printables. I was hooked immediately!

I really like the ease of use of Scribd for uploading and saving my own documents. I also search Scribd to find documents or ebooks that I can use from others who are posting their documents. The documents can be made public or private.

Scribd has evolved over the past couple of years and has changed for the better since I started using it. Once you upload a document it gives you various ways of sharing including on Facebook, Twitter and other social network sites. Scribd also provides "embedding codes" so the document can be easily added to blogs, websites and more. You can follow other users that post documents of interest to you.

Scribd WORKS for me for document sharing and for finding FREE documents of interest to me, especially to use in our homeschool.

Check out this great document sharing website here: Scribd

For more great hints and tips visit Kristen;s blog carnival WORKS for me Wednesday  at We are THAT Family.


Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...