CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Training our Daughters Study

HaHa!! Seems pretty weird to be posting that title on my blog which is about Managing my Household of Boys! I just couldn't pass up this opportunity to let all the mom's of girls know about an awesome Study coming up next week!!

A friend of mine Barb, one of the co-leaders of our homeschool support group, is implementing a study into their homeschool using Training Our Daughters to Be Keepers of the Home by Ann Ward with her daughter and has created a blog so that others can join in on their journey and create a journey of their own in their home. You can read An Introduction to the blog and study goals to find out more about what is planned for this coming year. I really wish I had a girl because I would sooo be participating in this study if I did!

The official launch is next week and there will be a Launch Party and Giveaway Sept 5th-9th. Go on over and  join the fun and hopefully you can win a prize!!

Click on the button below to take you to the blog and join the study:


I hope moms of girls will join the study and be encouraged by my friend and her daughter! 




Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...