CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 10/10


I am very happy to report that the Taking Charge of the Grocery Budget is going well. I hope to have an even better week this week. We have a couple of menu items from last week that we ended up not using, so we will use them this week. The BIG hit from last week was the Creamy Potato Soup. We loved it so much, we made it 2 days in a row, having it for dinner both days this weekend.

Here is our Menu Plan for this week:

Weekly Menu Plan 10/9-10/15

For more great menu plans and recipe ideas visist Menu Plan Monday at:

Organizing Junkie

Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

You have some fun, yummy meals there! We're getting more ingredients together to make soups! It's fall! LOL

My budget this week for groceries is $125, so my oldest and I were making a list of meals based on the grocery store sales flyer and what coupons I have. We'll splurge on getting fresh fish for one dinner ONE night, but I think we'll make our budget!

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips

your menu plan looks good-I bookmarked the cinnamon roll recipe :)

Jennifer said... Best Blogger Tips

Menu sounds great!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...