CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 15, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 10/15



WOW, what a week we had last week. I was so extremely busy with family things that I didn't get a chance to get a menu plan done. We were good though and used things we had in the freezer and didn't “bust our budget” as we normally would in a No menu plan week. I am very glad that this week is a much slower week with only 1 Drs. Appointment, and the rest of the week is our normal routine. Here is our menu for this week with recipe links included: Weekly Menu Plan 10/14-10/20

For more weekly Menu Plans and Recipes visit:

  Organizing Junkie


Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Hi! I am a new follower via Menu Plan Monday! I am very excited to browse your blog!!
Keli

lifecoastiestyle.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...