CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 31, 2026

FrontGate Media Blog Tour: From Sea to Shining Sea 50 Daily Devotions from Traveling to Every State in America by John Christopher Frame, H. Eugene Frame, and Marsha Frame










From Sea to Shining Sea: 50 Daily Devotions from Traveling to Every State in America is a Christian devotional designed for short, meaningful reflection, blending faith, Scripture, and real-life travel experiences from across the United States.

Each of the 50 devotions begins with a travel moment from one of the U.S. states and connects that experience with a brief Scripture passage and a simple spiritual insight. The readings are intentionally short and accessible, making it easy to start or include in a daily devotional routine.

The reflections draw on the lifetime travels of Gene and Marsha Frame, who visited all 50 states during nearly 60 years of marriage. Their experiences—from small towns and quiet roads to memorable landmarks—become starting points for reflections about faith and living for God.

Each devotion includes a short story from the journey and a Scripture passage that invites readers to pause, reflect, and pray.

With experiences drawn from every state, this devotional provides memorable insights, each rooted in a specific location. Whether you’re a seasoned traveler or an armchair explorer, these reflections will inspire you in your walk with God.








Devotionals are a part of my Everyday life. I really enjoy Devotionals that have a theme. From Sea to Shining Sea 50 Daily Devotions from Traveling to Every State in America by John Christopher Frame, H. Eugene Frame, and Marsha Frame is the most current Devotional that I have read. 

I don't travel often, pretty much only have been in the Midwest. I have a LOVE for our Country and I enjoy reading about happenings in other States. The Devotional is very timely as it is the 250 Anniversary of America. The Authors have traveled to all 50 States over the time of the 60 year marriage and give a Wonderful Story about each of the 50 States in this book. 

I really LOVE the Look and Layout of this Devotional. The book is in the Alphabetical Order of the States. Each Chapter has a Brief Story of the experience in that State, a question to ponder and a Prayer. I am from Chicago, Illinois, so of course I skipped ahead to IL and read that one first. The story focused on a visit to Chicago and the Pacific Garden Mission. I enjoyed the story of their visit as I had a similar experience at Pacific Garden Mission. The story was excellent, although the Question to Ponder and Scripture were on point and very relatable. I continued reading the Devotional, this time from the beginning and found each Chapter and Question to Ponder very deep and a wonderful encouragement. I really LOVED seeing the 50 States from the View of Travelers and diving deep into Scripture through the Devotional. I HIGHLY recommend this Devotional to anyone who enjoys Traveling or has a LOVE for the 50 States of America! GREAT BOOK!







John Christopher Frame is an author and holds a PhD from the University of Oxford. Publishers Weekly stated his first book, Homeless at Harvard: Finding Faith and Friendship on the Streets of Harvard Square, was “touching, and well worth the read…” John loves traveling on the cheap, visiting outdoor markets, and working in quirky cafés in his neighborhood. He also enjoys spending time with his wife, whom he met while buying a carpet at a souvenir shop in Istanbul, Turkey. Connect with him at https://www.johnchristopherframe.com. 
























Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...