CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 2, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 4/2




WOW, WOW, WOW!! I have NEVER gone over 2 months without posting a menu plan. I am coming out of my "hiding" due to SAD(Seasonal Affective Disorder). I had a really bad case this Jan-Mid March. I am finally getting back on track with life and it feels good.

 I am sure menu planning will become much easier now. We were able to purchase a chest freezer last weekend and with the FoodSaver I got for Christmas we will be able to stock up and have somewhere to store all the good stuff. I actually did a pantry and freezer stock up shopping trip yesterday to the tune of $350. I have never done that before and it was amazing to be able to do that. God is good!!

 Here is our menu plan for the week: Weekly Menu Plan 4/1-4/7 12 For more weekly Menu Plans and Recipes visit:

Organizing Junkie   Serve It Up Sunday

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...