CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook 8/27



Outside my Window: The Sun is brightly shining and the temp is just PERFECT! The boys and I are relaxing right now and have to go out later.

I am thinking: I am turning 40 on Sunday and wondering how the next Decade is going to be for me!

I am THANKFUL: My hubby! He took off of work on Friday when I had to go to ER at 5am due to Extreme back pain. I ended up being diagnosed with a Kidney stone. He let me rest all weekend!

In the Kitchen: Tonight is “Take Out Night”. We are all going in different direction, so Take out is easier. See the rest of our menu for the week: Menu for 8/26-9/1

I am wearing: A pair of gym shorts and tank top, my indoor clothes. I will be wearing capris and a tshirt when I go out later.

I am creating: I am working on getting things in order for our 2012-2013 School Year. Lesson Plans, schedules, and printing a ton of stuff. This will be on-going all this week.

I am going: I have to go down to my parents place later today to fill in for my dad at his Tuesday night job. He works at a local neighborhood paper and is in charge of making sure his delivery staff is getting out on the streets for delivery. It is for a few hours!

I am wondering: When the Kidney Stone will pass and how painful it will be?? The pain was awful on Friday morning and I heard the passing is much worse.

I am reading: I have a stack of books from the library, but haven't had any time to read lately. Hoping to get back into reading within the next week!

I am hoping: The boys adjust to a routine soon and that they have better attitudes toward our Homeschool Curriculum and Homeschooling in general this coming year. (Still hoping on this as we haven't started our school year yet)

I am looking forward to: A WONDERFUL and Productive 2012-2013 Homeschool Year. We will begin on September 4th, the day after Labor Day.

I am learning: Nothing right now! We are finally getting a relaxing break after a long, busy summer.

Around the house: Just doing daily clean up because our apartment has been kept clean due to a major declutter.

I am pondering: The Fact that I am going to be 40 in just 5 days! So blessed that God has given me much in my lifetime and bought me through so much!

A Favorite Quote for Today: I am continue to plan for the start of our Homeschool Year on Sept 4th, I am reminded of this quote I find earlier this year. LOVE IT!



One of my Favorite Things: MakeUseOf  MakeUseOf is a website filled with lots of “Techy” info and FREE websites, apps and software. The site has reviews, recommendations and info on all things “Techy”. I LOVE being able to get info on the “Best of the Best” fo Techy for FREE!

A few plans for the rest of the Week: Wednesday the boys and I are taking the van and running a few errands and visiting my dad at the Rehab Facility. Thursday is stay home day so I can finish the first few weeks of homeschool plans. Friday I have an appointment with a Urologist about the Kidney Stone. The weekend is filled with a couple of B-Day parties, one for my husbands nephew and Sunday for me.

A picture to share: 


Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Conny said... Best Blogger Tips

Happy Birthday to you!! :) I will be 42 this year (yikes!!) but so far, I'm loving the 40s! :)

Hope you feel better soon too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...