CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to my new blogging home!



Hello and Welcome to the new home for my blog! My name is Kendra and I have been blogging since April '07. My previous blog was/is   FamilyMgrKendra Xanga.  I have been contemplating a change for some time and felt the New Year was a perfect time for a new blog on a new platform. Blogger really fit the bill for me as it has so many more options then Xanga and I am wanting to expand my blogging horizons! 

Who is this blog about??  We are a Christian Homeschooling Family who lives in a Suburb of Chicago, about 15 minutes from Downtown. I married my college sweetheart, Harlin, on August 1, 1998. We have 3 very energetic boys: Joshua 8, Nathan 7 and Daniel 6.

What will you find on this blog?? You will find me blogging about Christian Life, Marriage, Family, Raising and Homeschooling 3 boys, Frugal Living, Couponing, Menu Planning, Product Reviews, ideas that work for our family, Family Fun stuff!

I am very excited to have made the change over to Blogger! I will be tweaking things as I go along and I hope you will enjoy my blog!!

Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...