CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Small progress, but nonetheless progress

I began my day all energized, feeling good and ready to tackle a few projects today. I was out the door at 7:15am to run to Wal-Mart for a few things for the house and some groceries. I also stopped at Walgreens to get a few sale items and some batteries. I got home around 8:30am. Had breakfast with the family and then checked email and other computer stuff.

I got to work in the kitchen around 11am. Washed the dishes, cleaned the counters down and then decided to tackle the upper cabinets. The cabinets tend to get very cluttered and never cleaned out. I know I will be going grocery shopping sometime in the next couple of days, so I figured I would get those cleaned out and ready for new stuff. I took some before and after pics of my work:





I was planning on cleaning our master bedroom also, although I hurt my left knee while working on the cabinets, by going up and down on the kitchen chair. I ended up sitting in my chair for the afternoon with my leg up on the ottoman.

I also did both our Federal and State Taxes online this afternoon, as we received our last form we were waiting on!! We are getting refunds from both! YEAH!

I hope to accomplish at least 3 major tasks tomorrow which would include some more cleaning and organizing and then some using some organizational tools online to get some more stuff accomplished!


Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...