CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Simple Woman's Daybook 1/25





Outside my window...  Gloomy and dark outside. It is going to be cold day. 


I am thinking...  I need to get moving here. I have to run a couple of errands this morning and want to get it done as soon as possible.

I am thankful for... all the blessings that God provides for our family!

I am wearing... My Pj's, a pants and long sleeve shirt set.

I am remembering...  That it is a joy and honor to be a wife to my wonderful DH and a mother to my 3 energetic, wonderful boys! 

I am creating... Nothing! I have ideas in my mind, but my hands aren't doing the work. LOL

I am going... I have to run to Fort Pitt Furniture today. Fort Pitt Furniture is a Hotel Liquidator store. They get furniture from hotels who are remodeling their rooms. Hotels usually remodel every 2-4 yrs, so the furniture is in excellent condition. They sell the furniture and TV's and more for very very good prices! Looking for a TV for my niece.

I am reading.... lots of good books from the library. Check out my sidebar for my reading list. Also,doing some blog reading today.

I am hoping... that we can work together as a family today and get the toy room and boys bedroom in order! 3 boys, 2 rooms=MESSY. I am so "clutter phobic" that I can function when things are MESSY!

On my mind... Cleaning and organizing! I know once we get started it will be one of those situations where "It looks worse then it is". 

From the learning rooms...
 Doing our regular studies this week!

Noticing that...
 I haven't been as congested during these cold months like I normally am each year. I think it is because our apartment is very warm and keeping my nose dry.

Pondering these words...
 The words of a wise man's mouth are gracious; but the lips of a fool will swallow up himself. -- Ecclesiastes 10:12

From the kitchen...
  Here is our Menu Plan for 1/23-1/29  Today I am going to also be making Crockpot Triple Chocolate Cake

Around the house...
 Today is "Get the house cleaned Day". We never got around to the Toy Room and Boys Room last week, it needs to get done TODAY!

One of my favorite things~   
 GoodReads.  GREAT site! I love it!


I really like that I can rate the books, write reviews and give my opinion of books. I can list what I am currently reading and then change the status once I finish that book. Also, if your friend rates a book that seems to interest you, you can "add to your list" if you want to read it in the future.  My Good Reads Page. If you sign up or already a member, friend me and I will friend you back! 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  This week is a very slow week. We have AWANA/Mid week activities Wednesday night at church. Church this coming Sunday, but nothing else much going on!


A picture to share:

Photobucket
"My 3 Sons" with their Tomahawk


Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...