CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

Menu Planning is a very important thing for my family. It keeps us on track with our grocery budget by not having to look at the clock at 4pm each day and wonder "What's for Dinner?" It is also time saving as we  know in advance what needs to be defrosted or is we have to put something in the Crockpot early in the day/afternoon. We are a very "simple meals, family favorite meals" type of family.

I designed my menu sheet a few years ago and it works well for my family. I am able to print it out each week, insert it into a sheet protector and put it on our fridge. I upload it to Scribd each week for ease of posting to my blog.

Here is our menu for the week(blue words are clickable recipe links):


Weekly Menu Plan


For more menu plans and meal ideas from Menu Plan Monday visit: Organizing Junkie.  Have a great week!!
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Miz Helen said... Best Blogger Tips

Your menu for the week looks really good. I would like to invite you to bring a dish to my Full Plate Thursday. Thank you for sharing and you have a great week!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...