CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

White as Snow 1/11/11

I like the beauty of snow falling and the pure white snow laying so beautifully on the ground, even though I am not much of a "winter person". I much prefer spring and summer! I don't even go outside and play in the snow, my husband does that with the boys. Chicagoland is getting a beautiful snowfall today through tomorrow. We had to take our 6yr old to the ENT Dr. today, just about 2hrs after it began snowing. I took the opportunity while my husband was driving to take a few pictures of the snow falling and its beauty.









The beautiful White snow reminds me of the verse Isaiah 1:16:




God has covered my sins and made them white like snow! What a wondrous and awesome God I serve!!
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...