CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



I am very excited to see this week come, even it is going to be a wild and crazy week. Chicagoland is bracing for 18" to 25" of snow over the next 48hrs and our 6yr is having his tonsils removed on Thursday. I will need to do some major grocery shopping this week due to Circumstances Beyond our Control. I am very grateful we will be receiving our IL State Tax Refund check this week so I can do a major Pantry restock!

Here is our menu for the week:
(The words on the document in blue are clickable recipe links)
Weekly Menu Plan


For more great recipes and menu plans visit: Organizing Junkie


Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Kristi said... Best Blogger Tips

I love your recipe plan sheet. Awesome!

I'd be delighted if you'd stop by and share a meatless recipe today for Meatless Mondays.

We'll be sharing Meatless Meals every week. You can see today's link-up HERE.

Hope to see you there soon!

Kristi @
Veggie Converter

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...