CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Simple Womans Daybook 8/3



Outside my window... A beautiful sun shiny day! I also like that it isn't hot and humid as it has been. 

I am thinking... it would be a great day to take the boys to the park after lunch.

I am thankful for... my 17yr old niece! She is going to be staying with us for a few days next week to help out a bit! 

I am wearing...  A pair of red cotton shorts and a black tank top. My "indoor clothes". 

I am remembering... that I was supposed to call a friend this past weekend and never got around to doing so. Oops!!! 

I am creating...  nothing. I do need to get started on some Lesson Plans and other items for "back to school" soon. 

I am going... to take the boys to the park, but other then that nowhere!

I am reading.... lots of great library books(see right sidebar). I am right now reading 
A Gift of Grace by Amy Clipston

I am hoping...
 that I will get what I need to accomplished before Sunday night.

On my mind...
 Nothing much! 

From the learning rooms...
 Summer Break! No school things right now!

Noticing that...  my boys are "Growing up" My 9yr old cooked scrambled eggs today all by himself for the entire family! 

Pondering these words...
 
Proverbs 16:3
Commit your work to the LORD, and your plans will be established.

I know that my plans are not always God's plan. By committing "my plans" to the Lord he will work out every detail much better then I can. 

From the kitchen...  Our Menu Plan for 7/31-8/6. Also I am going to make some Carrot Cake in the Bread Machine today. Yummo! 

Around the house... I am working on getting some things in order. I am having surgery on my right index finger on Monday and won't be able to use my right hand much for about 2 weeks. Menu planning, cleaning, and decluttering. 

One of my favorite things:  


I really love books and I really enjoy socializing with other book lovers. Here is a post a wrote about Social Networking for BookLovers.I have come to enjoy GoodReads as my favorite. They even came out with an App for my Android Phone a few months ago and it is awesome! 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  
Finish getting things done around the house. Menu Plan for next week and go shopping on Saturday. Home Depot Kids Workshop on Saturday morning. Church on Sunday and Surgery on Monday. 

A picture to share: 

Tub filling up with Sewage on July 23rd
This tends to happen in heavy rain

Are you a blogger? Go on over to the  Simple Woman's Daybook and join the blogging and read what others are doing!


Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...