CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 1, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 8/1


WOW, it took me forever to plan my menu this week. I want to do lots of Slow Cooker recipes this week because it is going to be a "heatdome" week. I wanted to try new recipes and not the same ol' same ol'. I finally found some recipes that look good and got the menu all planned out! 

Here is menu for the week (The Blue Highlighted words are clickable to take you to the recipes):
Weekly Menu Plan 7/31-8/6

For more menu plans and recipe ideas visit Menu Plan Monday at: Organizing Junkie

Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Keli said... Best Blogger Tips

Thanks for linking to my taco bowls recipe! So glad your boys enjoyed it!!
I'm going to go check out some of the other crock pot links you have posted. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...