CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Menu Plan Monday



Ever have a week where you don't plan your meals and just "wing it" daily? I did that last week and it was crazy. I have found that I need to plan our weekly menus or it just creates chaos and confusion. I usually do my planning on Saturday and shopping on Sunday. I just completed our menu plan and grocery list for this week, but at least I got it done. I will be doing grocery shopping in about an hour today! YEAH!

Here is our menu plan for this week:
(The words on the document in blue are clickable recipe links)

Weekly Menu Plan 3/27-4/2


For more great recipes and menu plans visit: Organizing Junkie


Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...