CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bath and Body Works Deal today!

I got to experience 2 of my favorite things today: Shopping at Bath and Body Works and getting an awesome deal!! 


Bath and Body Works had a 4 hour sale to day from 1pm-5pm. I am lucky enough to live 5 blocks from a mall that has a B&BW store in the mall. I was also lucky to have a $10 Gift Card that I earned from online survey taking. The 4hr Fragrance Event deal was Get a FREE Tote* and Full-Size Country Chic Body Lotion w/ any full size Signature Collection Purchase! The location I went to was allowing customers to purchase any sized Signature Collection item. I purchased 3oz bottle of Carried Away body splash for $5. I also purchased a foldable reusable tote for $3 and my son picked out a Pocket Sized Anti-Bac Hand Sanitizer for $1.50. The cashier rang up the tote bag and then deducted the cost from the receipt. My total came to $10.41. I used the $10 GC and then paid .41¢ out of my pocket for everything, including the free tote and Full Size bottle New scent: Country Chic. The total value of all the merchandise is $26! Awesome deal!!


The Country Chic is totally something I would wear and intend on buying some more. My favorite scent always has been Cucumber Melon. I would always get a couple bottles in my stocking every year growing up and I still buy it! 


Pics of my "goodies": 






Joshua, who will be 9 next month, went with me today. He found the men's section and came out smelling very "manly". He even requested a couple of things for his birthday! I know I will make that happen for him! 


I will also get a few of my favorites for summer time. We will be getting our tax refund soon and I usually treat myself to B&BW at Tax Time! 



Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...