CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 2/18



WOW, what a great week we had last week with sticking to our plan and not changing up at the last minute. I have noticed when life plans change so does our menu plan. I purposefully made sure if we had a change of plans last week that we still stuck to our menu plan. Our budget appreciates that "purposefulness"! A new "Trick" I have been doing in the last couple of weeks that is also helping our "budget" is that we have leftovers the next day after making something. If there are still more leftovers from that dish I have been packaging them up to be put in the freezer for use at a later time. We now have about 4 lunch sized meals from the past 2 weeks of doing this. I know this will certainly help the budget in the long run. We can "Raid the freezer" for last minute dinners or change in plans instead of running to fast food!

 I got a little busy last week so I didn't get around to tweaking our snacks and some of our meals. I have some ideas that I found on Pinterest and Stumbleupon that I am going to be implenting!

 Here is our menu for this week:


For more Menu Plans and Recipes visit:

  Organizing Junkie                StoneGable

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...