CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 11, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 2/11



I am so glad I am back to doing Menu Plans for our family once again. The food budget and my insanity are so much more in order. I cleaned out our chest freezer today and have a good inventory of what I have and what I need. I look forward to doing a good stock up soon, when we get our tax refund.

I am going to be tweaking our snacks and some of our meals during this next week and I look forward to trying new things in the coming month or so!

Here is our menu for this week:



For more Menu Plans and Recipes visit:

Organizing Junkie           StoneGable


Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...