CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 1/23


Wow! It has been a couple of weeks since I posted my weekly Menu Plan. We have been following a plan and staying on track, I just haven't been writing it down. I have been going through the "Winter blues" lately, but I 'charged up" yesterday and found some energy and got my menu plan down for the week. I planned this weeks menu with things we already have on hand. I only need to shop for the basics this week like Milk and Eggs. I LOVE weeks where I don't have to do much shopping!

Here is our menu plan for the week: Weekly Menu Plan 1/22/12-1/28/12


For more weekly Menu Plans and Recipes visit:

Organizing Junkie   Serve It Up Sunday Desiring Virtue

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Making Our Life Matter said... Best Blogger Tips

Mmmm, the chicken pot pie sounds delicious! Great comfort food in the cold!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...