CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday 1/30/12


We had an awesome week of using what we already had, we going to do almost the same thing this week. I did have to purchase Ground Turkey for a couple of recipes and some basics, but not much shopping this week. I will go shopping on Saturday and I will need a good "stock up" then.

 I made a couple of recipes that I found on Pinterest yesterday and they were all a hit. Dinner yesterday was Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken with Fried Rice. I also made No Bake Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. I am very pleased that the family said both recipes are "keepers"!

 Here is our menu plan for this week: Weekly Menu Plan 1/29/12-2/4/12


For more weekly Menu Plans and Recipes visit:

Organizing Junkie   Serve It Up Sunday Desiring Virtue

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

2 comments:

annies home said... Best Blogger Tips

love your menu plan and its organization come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

Tag! You're it! I tagged you for Randomness 11 on my latest blog post. If you're interested check it out...something fun to do!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...