CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 6


I am so THANKFUL for my third son, Daniel!! Daniel is our youngest son and our "jokester".

Daniel will be 7 in a couple of weeks and I am so very THANKFUL for him. Daniel is very caring and loves to help. He is a "mamas boy". He is the first to rush to help me with whatever I need and does so with a caring attitude. Daniel is also "rough and tough" and knows how to stand up for himself. He certainly shows his boy side. He loves Nature and animals. He is also our family "jokester". We can always count on Daniel making us laugh a few times a day! I have coined him our "class clown". He can also be very shy in group settings.

I am so very THANKFUL for Daniel and that he is such a great part of this family!! I am very blessed to have Daniel!


Check out 30 Days of Thanks at:

The Life of an Ordinary Hausfrau



Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Conny said... Best Blogger Tips

what a cutie!! and I have an affection for the name Daniel (it's my husband's name - and I wanted to name MY son that but my hubby didn't want a "junior").
Anyway, I love having a mama boy son too - my Andrew can read me so well and knows when to tell his sisters to LEAVE ME ALONE or when I need some help without me having to ask.
So thankful for that! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...