CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 6/5-6/11


WOW, what a month May was! I really got off track with Menu Planning and we basically "winged" it every single day. I have done that for a week at time before, but never for a month. One week throws everything off track budgetwise, May was horrible for the budget. No more of that!! I have to stay on top of the Menu Plans.

My hubby started a new job last week and for the first time ever, it is a "normal hours" job, M-F 8:30am-5pm. He has always had hours where it allowed him to do dinner prep, as he enjoys cooking. Well, now I will be taking over the Dinner Prep. I don't have a problem with that, but I am more a the "baker" for the family. LOL  This week I planned lots of "hot weather" meals and crockpot meals, as we are in for some 90° days this week!

Here is our menu plan for this week:
(The words on the document in blue are clickable recipe links)

Weekly Menu Plan

For more great recipes and menu plans visit: Organizing Junkie

Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...