CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 6/12-6/18


Woohoo!! I survived my first week of taking care of dinner completely and fully. It was ready by the time hubby got home from work at 5:30pm each day. Our menu last week was a huge success, especially the Ham Pinwheel and Pasta Salad lunch. My boys loved it so much, they begged for the same lunch the following day.  I obliged as I had made enough Pasta Salad and still had more ingredients for Ham Pinwheels. Here is a picture of my boys favorite lunch from last week:


I have included it on our lunch menu again this week as it was requested!! I also used lots of recipes from SparksRecipes. It has lots of Healthy Recipes and low fat versions of some "Favorites". It is associated with the SparksPeople weight loss site! The thing I like about SparksRecipes is that is a "Community Based" recipe site. Members of the site upload the recipes, not SparksRecipes. It is FREE to join and you can have a "recipe box" on the site!

Here is our menu for the week. (The Blue Highlighted words are clickable to take you to the recipes):

Weekly Menu Plan 6/12-6/18

For more menu plans and recipe ideas visit Menu Plan Monday at: Organizing Junkie.


Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...