CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook: 1/2/14


Outside my window... A beautiful Snow is falling. The snow has been falling since New Year's Eve. We will end up with about 13" when it is all done.

I am thinking... The holidays were WONDERFUL and I am grateful for all that my family and I have.

I am thankful... The Brand new tires we put on the Van this Spring. The tires sure are making traveling in this snowy weather much easier.

In the kitchen... We are having Finger Food Leftovers. We had finger foods on New Year's Day and we will finish them off.

I am wearing... Comfy house clothes: Grey Pants, Purple shirt and fuzzy slipper socks.

I am creating... A plan for the coming months of getting our family organized and "calm the chaos".

I am going... NOWHERE! The snow is coming down hard and I will not go out in it.

I am wondering... The plans God has in store for me. He knows the plans and I will just have to sit back and allow those plans to transpire.

I am reading... I have several books I am reading. The one I am focused on is All Things Hidden by Kimberly Woodhouse and Tracie Peterson. My first Library Day of the year is Saturday, looking forward to stocking up on reading material.

I am hoping... The weather across the counter doesn't have ill effects on many. Stay Safe and Warm all!

I am looking forward to... Blogging more and expanding my blog this year.

I am learning... Nothing! We are on Winter Break right now!

Around the house... Daily Chores have been completed. Have to pick up the toy room later, but otherwise nothing.

I am pondering... Friendships! I have some wonderful ones both online and in Real Life.

A favorite quote for today...



One of my favorite things... My Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1  I bought it at Costco in the Spring and I so enjoy it. It is easier then getting out the laptop at night when watching TV and I LOVE the portability of it!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Today and Friday: Getting things done at home. Snowy days=Hibernating days. Saturday- Parent Meeting for our HomeSchool Support Group. We only do this type of meeting once a year. Special Guest speaker is Rob Rienow of Visionary Family Ministries. He is a GREAT speaker!

A Photo To Share..

A Snapshot of our Snowfall today


SimpleDaybook

post signature
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...