CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Simple Woman's Daybook 6/6/12



Outside my window... The Sun is shining beautifully and it is looking to be a gorgeous day!

I am thinking... about a freezer stocking shopping trip I need/want to do in the next few days.

I am thankful... for the blessings of "extra income" during a time when it is needed.

In the kitchen... making Pasta Salad for lunch and Tacos for dinner today. Also, going to make some deviled eggs for snack time.

I am wearing... a pair of gray shorts and a t shirt. My "indoor" clothes!

I am creating... a list of Summer Fun activities the boys and I can do and things we can do as a family!

I am going... taking the boys to the park today for a bit. No plans otherwise!

I am wondering... what the next step will be in my Dental Journey when I go back to the dentist on June 15th.

I am reading... lots of great books! Check out the right side bar for my list. I am currently reading MOMumental by Jennifer Grant.

I am hoping... that a check hubby is expecting arrives in the mail today.

I am looking forward to... getting outdoors and enjoying the summer. I LOVE summer time and park days and more!

I am learning... there are many things to explore in the Chicagoland area!! I am from the city, but live in the burbs now and there is so much to explore in the burbs also!

Around the house... Fold laundry and put it away. Clean the boys bedroom.

I am pondering... about missing the annual Illinois Christian Home Educators Convention this coming weekend. I have been going since '07 and am disappointed that I won't be there this year, but I will be back next year. I will be praying for those in attendance and all the speakers and convention workers!

A favorite quote for today...

One of my favorite things... Yonanas Machine!! I discovered One Ingredient Ice Cream a couple of years ago on a blog and have been making it in my blender every since. 9 months ago I saw the infomerical for Yonanas Machine and have been "wanting" it ever since. I was able to purchase it about a month ago with Gift Certificates I earned from a few online point earning sites. I LOVE this machine! It really has a great texture and really does taste and feel like soft serve ice cream. I love the healthy alternative to ice cream!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Go to a park with the boys today. Thursday: My boys and I have to take my mom to a Drs. appointment and then go visit my dad in the temporary rehab facility he is in for care on his foot. Friday: The oldest has a Drs. appointment and then we are planning on going downtown for the day for a "Fun Day". I am not sure what we have planned for the weekend yet! Hopefully some family fun activities!

A picture to share... 
  3 of the 5 boxes of Bananas 
I recently purchased for .99¢ a box

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Unknown said... Best Blogger Tips

warm Greeting




Have you been thinking about the power sources and the tiles whom use blocks
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out the new stuff you post.



household manufacturer

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...