CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 12/5


I have been soo busy over the last couple of weeks, that I let Menu Planning slide. Thankfully, the budget didn't suffer too bad like it has in the past with no menu plan for the week. I am very determined to get this monthly budget down to a reasonable amount. I am doing my "research" and getting my boys input in this also!

Here is our menu plan for the week:
Weekly Menu Plan 12/4-12/10

For more weekly Menu Plans and Recipes visit:

Organizing Junkie   Serve It Up Sunday Desiring Virtue

Photobucket
Share/Bookmark Pin It Print Friendly and PDF

1 comments:

Amiee said... Best Blogger Tips

I am happily managing a household of girls....well, except for my husband ;)

I enjoyed reading over your menu plan. I love when a meal provides leftovers! One less thing I have to think about. Ha!

Visiting you from Molly's team :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...